Ways of Giving
The NYG&B is a gateway for researchers from the beginner to the expert and a hub for partner organizations working to advance the field of family history.
The support of our members and friends is integral to all our endeavors and assures the NYG&B’s continued vitality as a critical resource for families and communities connected to New York City, State, and region. Your gift to the Annual Fund will provide important support for the NYG&B’s education programs, our publications, and our website.
- You may choose to designate your gift for a particular activity that is especially meaningful to you or to make your gift in honor of a friend or family member.
- You may make a gift that is payable today, in the future, or in the distant future through our bequest society, the 1869 Circle.
How to Give
- Make a secure gift or pledge online now
- Make a gift by check or money order payable to the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society and mail to: New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, 36 West 44th Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10036-8105
- Make a gift of stock by contacting Cathy Michelsen, Director of Development, Tel (212) 755-8532, ext. 208, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a gift to the future by joining our 1869 Circle of Bequest donors.