Research in Albany 2015
The NYG&B's popular annual Albany research trip is Thursday-Saturday, October 29-31, 2015. Join the New York experts, the people who know New York research best, for three days of research concentrated in the vast resources of New York State Archives and the New York State Library. You'll also enjoy the camaraderie of friendly people who share your interest in family history.
This program is currently sold-out.
To join the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 755-8532 x211.
Members $295/ Non-Members $360. Purchase tickets for the event via our online store. Please call the Hilton directly at 518-462-6611 for room reservations and use code 1GENEB. The special room rate is $132/night.
- Orientation to the New York State Archives and the New York State Library by staff experts.
- A private consultation with a professional genealogist.
- Access to a professional genealogist for all three days of the program.
- Welcome gathering on Wednesday night (Oct. 28) Dinner on Thursday night. (Guests not registered for the research experience may attend the dinner for just $40.)
- Wine and cheese reception on Friday evening.
- Lunch in the library on Saturday.
- Reduced rates at the Albany Hilton