Thursday-Saturday, October 24-26, 2013
The NYG&B is returning to Albany! Join the New York experts, the people who know New York research best, for three days of research and genealogical camaraderie.
Program fee of $170 for members/ $210 for non-members includes:
- Welcome reception
- Orientations to the NY State Archives and the NY State Library
- A private consultation with a genealogical professional
- Three days of assisted research
- Wine and cheese party
- Gala dinner on October 24 with a talk
- Brainstorming and networking with fellow genealogy researchers at social events
- Reduced rates at Hilton Albany (formerly the Crowne Plaza Albany)
JOIN US: The program fee, including a dinner, reception, and all other arrangements, is $170 for members, $210 for non-members. Guests for dinner $35.
ACCOMMODATIONS: We have arranged a special room rate at the Hotel Albany of $110 per night, single or double. Please call the hotel directly at 518-462-6611 and mention group code 1GENE (the NYG&B program) to get this rate.